This one was a pain. Real pain. The surface was totally carcked and broken,
and standard airbrush tool was not enough to reconstruct the complex structure
of the animal's coating.
Looking at this example you should be able to understand what am I talking
about. Thousands of little engraved circles all around the body, and
only very few not damaged. First, I tried to build them myself, but
soon I understood thet cloning was the only possible way to go. Doing
the coating of this and the next
animal took me as much time, as the rest of the whole reconstruction.
Missing legs I have replaced by the ones from other animals. Try to guess
from which one... Actually not from which one, but which ones...